You can still save on the Sony WF-1000XM4 headphones, Apple AirTags, Amazon’s Fire TV Stick 4K Max, and more.
Share this story
If you buy something from a Verge link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics statement.
It seems like everyone offered discounts in the run-up to Mother’s Day, from Amazon to Aerogarden to Fitbit. And although many of these sales have since ended, some are still running, meaning there’s still an opportunity to save on the second-gen Apple Pencil, Amazon’s Fire TV Stick 4K Max, tablets, smart speakers, and a range of other tech.
Below, we’ve collected some of the best Mother’s Day tech deals (and then some) that are still running. And in the event you’re hunting for a graduation present rather than for yourself, be sure to check out our graduation gift guide for an extra dose of inspiration.
Earbud, headphone, and speaker deals
Sony’s WF-1000XM4 have some of the best noise cancellation of any true wireless earbuds, and the sound quality is second to none. The earbuds can also now be charged wirelessly and have a new design that’s smaller and rated IPX4. Read our review.
- You can buy the fitness-focused Beats Fit Pro in all seven colors for around $159.95 ($40 off) at Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart. The true wireless earbuds feature excellent noise cancellation as well as built-in wing tips for a more comfortable, secure fit. Read our review.
- If you prefer a pair of over-ear headphones, you can buy Apple’s AirPods Max for $479.99 ($70 off) starting in select colors at Amazon and for $20 more at Best Buy. The headphones offer deep integration with Apple’s ecosystem, cancel out noise well, and offer a terrific build quality that feels more premium than that of most of their competitors. Read our review.
Apple’s latest AirPods Pro take after the last-gen model but include swipe controls and a new H2 chip that allows for improved noise cancellation. They also come with a water-resistant charging case that offers support for Apple’s robust Find My network. Read our review.
- The third-gen AirPods are on salewith a Lightning charging case for $149.99 ($20 off) at Amazon. Apple’s latest pair of entry-level buds lack noise cancellation but still sound relatively good while offering new perks like IPX4 water resistance. Read our review.
- If you don’t need water resistance, you can still buy Apple’s second-gen AirPods for $99 ($30 off) at Walmart and Amazon. Although they’re not as feature-rich as newer models, the last-gen pair of wireless earbuds remain a reliable pick that sound great and provide great ease of use. Read our review.
- The JBL Clip 4 is on sale for $59.95 ($20 off) at Amazon. The tiny Bluetooth speaker is one of our favorites and offers great sound quality for its size. It can also be clipped to a variety of things, including backpack straps and bicycle handlebars.
Apple’s entry-level iPad from 2021 has a 10.2-inch screen, A13 Bionic chip, and a 12MP front camera that supports Apple’s Center Stage feature. It’s also compatible with the first-gen Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard and is the only iPad that still has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- You can buy Apple’s latest iPad Mini in the Wi-Fi configuration with 64GB of storage for $469 ($30 off) at Amazon. The redesigned tablet offers a small, 8.3-inch screen as well as a Touch ID-equipped power button and a USB-C charging port. Read our review.
- If you own the ninth or 10th-generation iPad and need a compatible stylus, you can alternatively buy the first-gen Apple Pencil for $79 ($20 off) at Walmart.
Streaming stick and TV deals
Amazon’s latest streaming stick offers improved performance and support for Wi-Fi 6. It continues to offer a terrific selection of streaming apps and an easy-to-use interface with the benefit of Alexa voice commands. Read our review.
- You can buy the latest version of Amazon’s Fire TV Cube, which is like a streaming device and smart speaker in one, for $124.99 ($15 off) at Amazon. Read our review.
- Amazon’s new Alexa Voice Remote Pro with customizable buttons and backlighting is on sale for $29.99 ($5 off) at Amazon. Read our review.
LG’s C2 is a jack-of-all-trades 4K OLED TV. It offers terrific picture quality with perfect blacks, four HDMI 2.1 ports, and a ton of software features, including support for Apple HomeKit and AirPlay 2. Read our review.
- Amazon is currently discounting its previous-gen Fire TV Omnilineup. Right now, for example, you can buy the 65-inch model on Amazon for $599.99 ($160 off). If you’re a Prime member, the 55-inch is an even cheaper $439.99 ($110 off). The 4K TV offers built-in mics for making hands-free Alexa voice commands as well as support for two-way video calling. However, it can’t display artwork when idle like the newer Fire TV Omni QLED series. Read our review.
Smartwatch and fitness tracker deals
The latest mainline smartwatch from Apple features watchOS 9 along with Crash Detection and temperature sensors that enable menstrual cycle tracking — something you won’t find on any other model. Read our review.
- The LTE-enabled, 45mm Apple Watch Series 7 is also on sale in select colors for $299 ($231 off) at Walmart. While it lacks newer features like Crash Detection, the wearable is otherwise very similar and nearly as capable as its predecessor. Read our review.
- The first-gen, GPS-enabled Apple Watch SE is on sale starting at $149 ($130 off) at Walmart. It lacks advanced features and sensors like an always-on display and EKG, but it remains a good entry-level wearable if you’re looking to track basic fitness metrics. Read our review.
- Alternatively, you can buy the 42mm, Bluetooth-enabled Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classicfor $169 ($181 off) at Walmart. While its battery life isn’t great, the Classic model sports a unique rotating bezel that the Galaxy Watch 5 lacks. Read our review.
Verge Deals on Twitter /
Join more than 51,000 followers and keep up with the best daily tech deals with @vergedeals.
Apple’s AirTags can help you find your lost items with its UWB technology. You’ll get the best compatibility with an iPhone, though Apple released an Android app to detect an AirTag’s location if one seems to be following you.
- Some of AeroGarden’s LED-equipped planters are still on sale for up to 50 percent off direct from AeroGarden. You can, for instance, pick up the AeroGarden Sprout, an indoor planter that can grow up to three plants at once,for just $49.99 ($50 off).
- GoPro’s Hero 11 Black is on sale for $399 ($100 off) at Amazon, Best Buy, and direct from GoPro. The camera features a 27MP sensor capable of delivering 5.3K footage.
- You can buy a single Tile Mate item tracker for $19.99 ($5 off) from Amazon and Best Buy. The Bluetooth tracker is platform agnostic and can keep tabs on belongings like keys and suitcases from up to 250 feet away.
- If you prefer a budget-friendly robot vacuum, you can also pick up the iRobot Roomba i3 Evo for $299.99 ($50 off) on Amazon. Though it lacks AI obstacle avoidance, it offers smart mapping capabilities and cleans just as well as the j7.
- A number of botanical Lego setsare on sale for $39.99 ($10 off) right now, including the Lego Orchid set (Amazon), the Lego Succulents kit (Amazon), and the Lego Bonsai Tree (Amazon).
- You can buy Apple’s MagSafe Charger on sale for $31 ($8 off) from Walmart. The official Apple accessory charges MagSafe-compatible iPhones wirelessly and can deliver up to 15 watts of power.