Evovacs’ (mostly) self-sufficient vacuum is now down to $999.99. We also found great deals on last year’s Galaxy S22 Ultra and Amazon’s latest Fire TV Stick.
This weekend isn’t just bringing us daylight saving time to once again wreck our sleeping habits, but also a few fresh deals to compliment some highlights from earlier this week that are still available. Today, for example, Ecovacs’ do-everything Deebot X1 Omni robot vacuum is on sale for $999.99 at Amazon and direct from Ecovacs.
It’s a big investment for a vacuum, but you have to consider that’s a $600 discount on a bot that vacuums, mops, cleans its own pads, and empties and refills itself. Robot vacuums are meant to keep your house clean on the regular without you having to lift a finger, and the X1 Omni is more hands-off than most. Plus, it touts other helpful features, including AI obstacle avoidance to prevent it from running over cables and a built-in camera that can even act as a security camera with two-way audio. Some of its biggest drawbacks are its lofty price tag and sheer size — both the robovac and the included dock are thick — but the current discount helps remedy at least one of those. Read our review.
Samsung’s new Galaxy S23 Ultra is a great flagship phone with an awesome telephoto camera, but its predecessor from last year is certainly no slouch. And today, you can get an unlocked S22 Ultra in select colors at Amazon with 128GB of storage for $799.99 ($400 off).
The S22 Ultra was our pick last year for the smartphone with the best camera, beating out the iPhone 14 Pro and Pixel 7 Pro in our shootout. In addition to its camera chops and terrific portrait mode, it has a speedy Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor, an excellent 6.8-inch 120Hz OLED display, and IP68-rated weather sealing. It even comes with Samsung’s S-Pen, for those of you still hanging on to older Note devices that may feel led astray without a stylus. It may be tempting to splurge on the latest and greatest Android phone, but the last-gen Ultra remains a good buy if you want flagship quality but don’t want to spend well over $1,000. Read our review.
Speaking of last-gen devices that are a great buy in 2023: you can still pick up the 12.9-inch iPad Pro from 2021 in the 128GB, cellular configuration for $999.99 ($300 off) at Woot. The larger iPad offers a lot of the same specs found on Apple’s 11-inch slate — including Face ID, a speedy M1 processor, and support for Apple’s Center Stage feature — but with a brilliant Mini LED display. The main downside to the deal is that it only comes with a 90-day warranty from Woot, as opposed to one year warranty normally provided by Apple. If you can overlook that, however, the 12.9-inch tablet can easily last you years, whether you intend to use it for creative work or simply to stream content on its high-end display. Read our review.
Did you miss out on all the streaming device deals we saw at Amazon prior to the Super Bowl? Don’t sweat it, because right now Amazon’s Fire TV Stick 4K Max is back on sale for its all-time low of $34.99 ($20 off) at Amazon, Best Buy, and Target. The Fire TV Stick 4K Max is one of our favorite streaming devices, largely because of how well it integrates with Alexa. With the included remote, you can make voice commands as specific as “turn to ESPN on Sling TV” or just “turn off the lights.” The streaming stick also offers access to a wide selection of streaming apps, quick performance, and future-proof support for Wi-Fi 6. Read our review.
A few more weekend discounts coming at ya
- Mario Day is now officially behind us (sad wahoo noises), but you can still save up to $20 on some choice Nintendo Switch games. Check out our whole roundup of MAR10 deals, which includes a Nintendo Switch console bundle, games, accessories, and collectibles.
- Bose’s QuietComfort Earbuds II are on sale for $249 ($50 off) at Amazon and Best Buy. They’re one of our favorite pairs of wireless earbuds thanks to their superb noise cancellation, though it’s a shame they don’t have wireless charging or multipoint connectivity. Read our review.
- Verizon is still selling Microsoft’s Xbox Series X for $449.99 ($50 off) — a rare discount from the other day that’s surprisingly still in stock. The Series X supports 4K gaming and features a built-in disc drive, as well as 1TB of storage. Read our review.
- BuyDig is selling LG’s 55-inch C2 OLED on eBay for $1,037.59 (about $560 off) when you use promo code DIRECTSAVINGS at checkout. The 4K OLED offers deep black levels and stunning contrast, along with quick performance, native Dolby Atmos support, and four HDMI 2.1 ports that are all capable of 120Hz 4K gaming. Read our review.
- You can buy the platform-agnostic Tile Mate for $19.99 ($5 off) at Amazon and Best Buy until tomorrow, March 12th. The water-resistant Bluetooth tracker can help you keep tabs on suitcases, keys, backpacks, and other belongings from up to 250 feet away.
- Apple’s compact MagSafe Duo Charger is on sale for $96.74 (about $32 off) at Verizon. The dual charger can simultaneously power an Apple Watch and a compatible iPhone via wireless charging. It also reaches 15W charging on MagSafe-compatible iPhones.
- Arlo’s Essential Wired Video Doorbell is on sale for $79.99 ($70 off) at Amazon, Best Buy, and direct from Arlo. It’s one of our favorite models and boasts 1536p HD video resolution alongside smart alerts for both animals and vehicles.