The new Motorola Razr has arrived in Europe, but there’s no release date yet

/ The third-generation Motorola Razr has a competitive £949 / €1,199 price tag Image: Motorola Motorola’s third-gen Razr foldable has finally arrived in Europe (via Android Police). The device was first released in China back in August and will cost £949 or €1,199 (about $1,080 or $1,185 USD) once it goes on sale. Unfortunately, Motorola […]

Wyze’s latest camera adds 2K resolution for $50

/ The new Wyze Cam v3 Pro is an indoor / outdoor wired security camera with 2K resolution and local processing for faster person detection. It costs $49.99 and ships on November 4th. The new Wyze Cam v3 Pro adds 2K resolution and local processing for person detection.Image: Wyze Smart home company Wyze has released the […]

Bayonetta 3’s biggest sin is its unwillingness to commit to the bit

After hours of fun, a late-game plot shift undermines the entire game, Bayonetta’s character, and ultimately the franchise Share this story I like to think I’m a generous reviewer. If I enjoyed 75 percent of a game, I can forgive the other, crappier, 25 percent. I can’t do that with Bayonetta 3. The game was […]

Amazon will let you buy things with Venmo

/ Amazon’s letting you buy things with your Venmo balance directly from its site and even set the service as your default payment method Friend finally pay you back for picking up burritos? Now you can buy something on Amazon.Image: Venmo Amazon’s adding a new payment option: Venmo. Starting on Tuesday, some customers in the […]

How to find your IP address

/ We’ll show you the step-by-step process of finding your IP address on a Mac, PC, Android, and iPhone Samar Haddad / The Verge An IP (internet protocol) address is a unique string of numbers assigned to every device that can connect to the internet. That includes your phone, laptop, desktop computer, game consoles, and […]

Microsoft Surface Pro 9 (SQ3) review: Windows on Arm is not ready

Exceptional hardware is still marred by incompatibilies Video calling. After several days of using the Qualcomm-powered Surface Pro 9 as my daily driver for every task in my daily process, video calling has been, hands down, the best experience I’ve had on it. This device has a good webcam with some great features. But most […]

Getty Images CEO says firms racing to sell AI art could be stepping into illegal territory

/ ‘I think that’s dangerous. I don’t think it’s responsible. I think it could be illegal.’ A robot wields a paintbrush — but AI artwork is created with algorithms not oil paints. Photo by Hollie Adams/Getty Images Getty Images CEO Craig Peters has criticized companies “racing” to commercialize AI art generators, saying firms aren’t thinking […]

Hinge dating profiles can now list your pets and star sign

/ Including your star sign or a beloved pet could help you make the right choice on dating apps. Hinge users can now display what pet they own and their zodiac sign to help find their perfect match.Image: Hinge Hinge users can add their zodiac signs and pet information to their dating profiles starting today. […]

Shutterstock will start selling AI-generated stock imagery with help from OpenAI

/ The stock image company is also promising to reimburse creators whose work is used to train AI art models with a new Contributors Fund. Shutterstock licenses 100s of millions of images, including to train AI art generators like DALL-E. Image: Shutterstock Will AI image generators kill the stock image industry? It’s a question asked by […]